Keeping sensitive skin seductive and smooth during is oft-reported to be a Herculean task. An article lists out top five tips to take care of sensitive skin during the winter season. They are as follows:-
1. Moisturize:- As winters dry your skin cells, you need to hydrate with a hypoallergenic moisturizer.
2. Shower Habits:- Taking showers off and on, would make your already dry skin drier. Therefore it is advisable that your water should contains aromatherapic oil that would soothe your skin and preferably the soap that you use should be rich in moisturizers.
3. Fabrics:- What stays in contact with your skin throughout winters is a load of fabrics, which soak essential moisture from your skin. Therefore, you should select woollen fabrics that keep your body warm and dont itch your dry skin.
4. Hydrate:- The best way to hydrate your skin is to drink lots of water, salads and fruits.
5. Controlling Room Temperature:- The dry air during winter season can make your skin worst, therefore it is better to maintain humidity inside your living space, prefereably with a humidifier.