When it comes to skin care, women get the lion’s share of attention, while the issue of male skin care is often neglected despite the fact that male skin requires more care than female skin, because it is exposed to several factors comparatively more often. Among these factors daily, stroking of razor is quite common that rub away the suppleness of skin. So, following are some of the tips that can help you lessening the harm that your skin incurs through the daily stroking of razor.
1. Before you start shaving your beard, make sure that you thoroughly rinse your beard with warm water as it turns your beard soft.
2. Always apply shaving cream that has a high concentration of lubricants and moisturizers as it lessens harm that your skin incurs through shave.
3. Always use sharp blade as it ensures smooth shave.
4. Don’t shave in the opposite direction of beard growth as it may injure your skin.
5. Avoid using aftershave lotions that contains alcohol, as it turns the skin dry.
6. After shave make sure that you apply moisturizer on your face.
Where these tips would help you having smooth shave at the same time would ensure healthy and supple facial skin too.