Hydrosols are oft-reported to be healing waters for skin and the water soluble constituents of the plants in the distilled water have myriad of therapeutic properties. An article lists out the efficacy of hydrosols for treating dry skin and dry skin problems. They are as follows:
1. Lemon Balm: The anti-bacterial properties of lemon balm not only cure dry-skin abrasions, but also nourish dry skin.
2. Lemon Verbena – The hydrosol of lemon verbena exfoliates and hydrates dry skin.
3. Orange Flower – Orange flower produces neroli, which treats rosacea and other scars. Moreover, orange flower hydrosols blend Vitamin C to fight with wrinkles and hydrate dry skin.
4. Rose Geranium – This flower replenishes dry skin by hydrating and nourishing. The hydrosol mildly cleanses dry skin and removes scars.
5. Rose – The essential oils of rose balances moisture in dry skin and also relieves stressed skin.