Frigid winter season brings threat, especially to our skin because during winter season, temperature is cold and deprived of humidity. Therefore, it becomes quite important to take special care of our skin. Here are some important tips that you can bring in use in order to keep your skin soft and glowing.
1. Use good quality moisturizers to keep your skin moist and apply sunscreen lotion to your skin.
2. Stay away from using skin products carrying alcohol.
3. Don’t use deodorant or antibacterial soaps.
4. Don’t spend long time under shower and apply moisturizer to your skin as soon as possible.
5. Don’t rub your skin too much with towel.
6. Don’t use very hot water for bathing as it washes away natural skin oil.
7. Make sure that you drink enough water daily. Drinking at least 8 glasses are sufficient.
These were some of the important tips that would definitely help you keeping skin problems at bay during winter and would enable you to keep your skin soft and glowing.
Image credit: Bio skin cream
Via: Health Central