Every woman wishes for soft, healthy hair. But spending oodles at parlors or buying pricey hair care products is something every woman can’t afford. So, won’t you have the hair you desire for?
Yes, obviously you can! Prices don’t determine whether a product is good or bad. And yes, you don’t need to shed your money on pricey hair products. All you have to do is raid your kitchen and find these items that would do wonders for your locks!
- Firstly, you need to make your hair strong. For stronger hair nothing is better than oils like coconut oil, olive oil, macadamia oil, and avocado oil. These oils are easily available in your kitchen on a daily basis.
- Your hair, from time to time loses all its moisture and protein. To protect it from this you need deep conditioning. There are some great conditioning products waiting right there in your kitchen so why waste time and money going outside and buy some. It is advised to condition your hair once in two weeks and leave your hair for like one hour and make sure you wrap it with a shower cap or plastic bag. There are some wonderful items like mayonnaise, eggs, and olive oil that can be used as conditioning products. Eggs and mayonnaise work wonders as they give back all the protein to the hair making them soft and healthy. Olive oil strengthens, moisturizes and tames your hair. It is surely one of the finest products for hair care.
- As a trivia you must know that cayenne pepper helps in stimulating hair growth. Apart from that, avocado oil and coconut oil also are a rich source of Vitamin B and E, and that is exactly what your hair needs for its growth and strength. If you don’t have coconut milk then coconut oil also helps in the re-growth of damaged hair.
- The next thing to take care of is how many times you shampoo your hair. Regular or frequent washing your hair can cause some serious damage. So try and avoid shampoo as much as possible and whenever you choose your shampoo go for a low or no sodium sulfate content as the chemical dissolves all the oil in your hair leaving it damaged and dry.
- Keep coconut oil handy as they work wonders, not only stimulate hair growth but also to give a glossy touch. So apply a small amount before combing or drying your hair and you are good to go.