Curly hair is one trend that will never go out of fashion. While some people are blessed with them naturally, some make their hair curly on a temporary or permanent basis. Having natural curly hair is a boon in one way, however, it is also a curse since they are difficult to handle and can often get dry and frizzy. Well, if you are looking for ways to manage the frizz, dryness and various other problems that come with curly hair, and looking for soft curly hair tips then here are a few remedies you can try out.
Apple Cider Vinegar
If you want to prevent frizziness and want to give a natural definition to your curls, then apple cider vinegar is one of the best remedies. By doing this remedy at least twice a month, not only will your hair shine, however, their frizziness will also be reduced. To use this for your hair, you must do the following.
- Take water and apple cider vinegar in equal amounts and mix them together.
- After shampooing, rinse your hair with this solution.
- Wait for a few minutes to let the solution sit and then rinse it with cool water
Another way you can make curly hair soft naturally is by using Beer. It helps in revitalizing your curls by making them soft, bouncy and shiny. If you plan to use beer, make sure it is non-alcoholic and dark beer as it will give best results.
Egg and Almond Oil
Another natural way to soften your curls while getting the damaged hair shaft repaired is by using the combination of Egg and Almond oil. If you do this once in a week, then it will naturally take out the frizz from your hair and condition them naturally. For this hair mask all you have to do is
- Take 1 raw egg and ¼ cup of almond oil
- Combine the two until the mixture becomes smooth. You can also choose to just take the egg and use it on your hair after whisking it properly.
- If you plan to use the mixture, then the next step would be to section the hair into small parts. The mixture has to be applied on the scalp first and then run down to the tips. Once you have covered your entire hair, then leave this mixture on for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, rinse you hair and use a shampoo and conditioner, which does not contain sulfates.
Vitamin E and Coconut Oil
To prevent damage and free radicals, curly hair need antioxidants; this is where Vitamin E comes into the picture. For a deeper conditioning effect, the penetrative properties of coconut oil are good. In the list of soft curly hair tips these two oils combined make an effective combination. For this, all you have to do is to use this combination at least two times in a week. Here are the steps you should follow while applying this mixture:
- Mix the two oils together in equal proportions based on the length of your hair.
- First, apply this mixture from root to tip and leave it for 40 minutes after which you can wash it off by using your regular shampoo and conditioner.
Curd, aloe vera gel and coconut oil
To make curly hair soft naturally and get a shiny and manageable texture, a combination of cur, aloe vera gel and coconut oil is perfect. For this treatment, all you have to do is
- Mix 3 tablespoons of curd, 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Put this mixture on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes. After that, wash your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
Olive Oil, aloe vera gel and hibiscus flower
If you want a natural way to soften your curls and take care of dryness, then this combination is ideal. Not only this combination makes your curly hair manageable, however, it also gets the necessary nourishment and vitamins that your hair needs. For the treatment you need to do is
- Make a thick paste by grinding a few hibiscus flowers.
- Take 2 teaspoons of this mixture along with a teaspoon of olive oil and ½ cup of aloe vera gel. Massage this on your head from root to tip and then leave it for a while and wash it off.