To get the perfect makeup it is necessary to apply a make up which matches your skin tone. Dark skinned people have more pigment in their skin, which makes it look darker. Skin tone could be either but what matters most for the skin is to look and feel healthy. Let us see what matters when it comes to selecting a makeup for dark skinned people.
1. Foundation: For such skin type this is perfect to use creamy and liquid foundation because they are water based foundation. Always choose a foundation which is darker than your skin tone as it will create an illusion of perfect skin covering the skin well. Apply powder to skin to get that perfect touch. It gives an even look to the skin.
2. Eye makeup: For this kind of skin tone, shades of purple, coral, blue, and golden look perfect and appealing. They give a dreamy look to the eyes. You can use shades of light pink for a casual day function.
3. Lipstick: People with dark skin tone can use lipsticks of red shades with blue undertones. They can also use colors such as mahogany, wine reds etc. Shades of deep brown always compliments dark skin people. Avoid lipsticks with orange undertones as it will make your complexion look darker.
4. Bronzer: You can choose and apply golden, amber or copper bronzer for the dark skin. It will give a silky and smooth look to your skin.
1. Always apply powder after applying foundation.
2. Choose colors from coral or rose for use as blush.
3. Avoid using colors like browns and shades of peach for blush.
4. Dark skin looks great with dark purple and royal blue eye shadow.
5. Avoid white eye shadow for this skin tone.