A perfect eye makeup completes your look for the day with an attractive touch. It is essential to select the correct eye make up which suits your eyes well. If you donât apply eye makeup regularly, there is nothing to fear. Just remember the following steps to get a perfect eye make for the occasion:
1. Primer cream
2. Eye shadow brush
3. Eye shadow (for base)
4. A dark eye shadow (for highlighting the eyelid)
6. Eye liner
7. Glitter (if want to add a shimmer)
8. Cotton wool
Applying Eye Shadow:
1. Clean your skin well before you start applying make up.
2. Dampen the brush before you start.
3. Apply some primer cream on the eyes to provide a soft and smooth base.
4. Apply a base eye shadow in less quantity with the eye shadow brush over the eye lids.
5. Apply it in a way that it covers the entire eye lid.
6. Brush off the extra eye shadow with cotton wool.
7. After providing the base, start applying eye shadow that you want to use as highlighter on the eye lids in outward strokes.
8. This will cover the entire eye lid and ensures even distribution of eye shadow.
9. Cover entire brow bone area with the eye shadow.
10. Use a black eye liner to highlight the lash lines.
11. Adding a coat of mascara will complete your eye makeup.
1. Blend well: Use lighter shade as the base color and a darker shade as the highlighter. It will make the eyes look attractive.
2. Selecting an eye shadow: Always select the colors that will compliment your eyes and make them pop. Contrasting eye makeup is the fashion these days. You can opt for a light pink eye shadow for the day but go for dark shades of blue and violet for parties at night.
3. Primers: Apply eye shadow on a soft base by applying primers on the eyes first. This will increase the longevity of your eye make up.