Dry skin gets even more dry in winter leading flakiness, irritation and in exteme conditions eczema. An article tips about keeping dry skin as soft as possible during winters. They are as follows:
1. Keeeping the environment humid with humidifier.
2. Keep your skin hydrated with regular intake of fluids.
3. A good shielding lotion will maintain skin’s natural moisture without clogging the pores.
4. Wash your face as less as possible to avoid dryness on the surface of skin.
5. Consumt a dermatologist in case of extreme skin irritation or red bumps.