Split ends, rough, dry, damaged hair is a common problem faced by people irrespective of their gender. But damaged hair is a sign of being unhealthy; therefore, dealing with them is of prime importance.
So if you are tired of wrestling with your hair or getting scared by the amount of hair loss then it’s time to repair all the damage with some tricks that will make you forget that once your hair was fragile. Exposure to harsh chemicals and flat iron can damage your hair to an extent that repairing all the damage takes a lot of time. So if you are passionate to take the road to recoveries just follow some few steps and you will get healthy and beautiful hair pretty soon.
- Hair products and even water you use to wash off your hair can cause some serious damage making your hair brittle and lifeless with split ends. So the first step is to get rid of the greasy and sticky hard water deposits from your hair. For that you can use a good natural clarifying shampoo, baking soda clarifying treatment and apple cider vinegar treatment.
- Sun damage can make the hair brittle and weak so if you are not doing anything to protect your hair from the damage then start it now. The damage is more during summers but it happens throughout the year as it mainly happens because of UV rays, to which you are exposed to when you go for an outing, to the beach or for a hike. To protect your hair from damage, go for a hydrating treatment, which will help in conditioning hair from the roots to the tip.
- To get the shine and moisture back there is nothing better than a hot oil treatment and it can be done right in your home. Grab your favourite oil and apply it on towel-dried hair. Now cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic bag. Apply heat by sitting in the sun or by a dryer. As soon as the oil is heated up wash your hair with cool water.
- Hair needs deep conditioning to prevent the damage. Always make sure to choose a conditioning product that suits your hair type. If you color your hair then conditioning is very important as the color fades very soon and makes your hair brittle with time.
- The last thing that can be done is to go for a haircut, especially if the lower ends of your hair are in a really bad shape. A nice haircut will help you get rid of all the problems.