Night shows the day also holds true for our skin, and therefore a beauty regimen that should be carried out in the night for a glowing skin in the morning. An article in ivillage lists out night-time skin care and they are as follows:
1. Cleanse your face thoroughly before going to bed.
2. An exfoliating masque for oily skin and hydrating masque for dry skin should be applied twice a week to tighten the pores of your skin.
3. As moisturizers invite lot of dirt on to your face in the morning, they should be applied overnight, especially overnight skin creams as per skin types to keep your skin hydrated.
4. An overnight eye rejuvenator should be applied under the eyes in the night to make your face appear stress-free and younger in the morning.
5. Keeping your upper torso elevated while sleeping will reduce puffiness of face after you wake-up in the morning.
6. Avoid sleeping on your sides for a longer time as it can create creases on your cheeks.
7. To protect the glow imparted by your night-care regimen, wash your face with a mild cleanser and slather sunscreen immediately.
8. Drink plenty of water and eat lots of antioxidant rich foods for a hydrated and firm skin.