There is no better way to get noticed than coloring your hair. If you are looking for a change than without thinking go for a hair color. It will help you look different and stylish. Highlight your hair with any hair color of your choice and be ready to get complimented. Here are some tips that can help you get the perfect hair colors of your choice and to get polish your existing skill of hair dyeing.
1. Always apply petroleum jelly around ears and forehead. It will avoid staining these areas and the color wonât come in contact with skin that could cause irritation on skin.
2. To get that impact on your hair strands it is necessary that you start deep conditioning your hair at least 2 to 3 days before. It will help in sealing the pigments into the hair locks.
3. Moisturized hair serves a perfect platform for hair coloring. So, moisturizing hair is very essential before you go for the process.
4. Donât use shampoo one day before you color your hair.
5. If you have dry locks than the radiance of the color wonât last for long and fade away easily. It will make your hair look rough and not well nourished.
6. Hydration is a big concern especially in summer season. So, colored strands should be washed at least twice a week with a conditioner which is rich in keratin as it will provide silky look to the hair with a glint of shine.
7. Hair coloring styles never stay the same. They keep on changing with time. Like Chunky highlights are no more in fashion these days.
8. Always start coloring your hair from the back of the neck. It avoids staining the face. Apply color on very small section of hair to see remarkable results.
9. Use high end shampoo to wash off color from your hair strands.
10. Use conditioner for at least 10 minutes to smoothen hair strands and make them shiny and soft.
1. Check you are not allergic to hair color before applying it on your hair.
2. Chose hair color that goes well with your skin type.
3. Hair care is must after you have colored your hair.
4. Use high class formulas to insure your tresses are not exposed to strong chemicals.
5. Apply color uniformly on hair strands with great care.