Summer is knocking at the door and it’s time to flaunt your colorful floral dresses. But this summer season you have something extra to add to your ensemble, as a range of hot color splashing cosmetics is out there. Famous brands like Antoni & Alison, Marc Jacobs and Gareth Pugh SS13 came up with some really sexy lip colors, eye make-up, blushers and nail art to complete your summer collection. So, what are you waiting for just grab your favorite color? Here is a list of items that will help you decide what you are getting this summer. Have a look!
Before looking at the items just one small tip, go for the minimal which means only one at a time either glossy lip color, strong eye shade or vibrant nail art.
- The Mac summer collection contains four colors of the season which include vivid purple and reddish shades perfect for the summers. The collection also has some lipsticks for loud pink lips. The cost is around £14.
- The dark dense lip color by OCC Lip Tar in Triptrych costs around £11.95. The best thing is the wash of neon making your lips look gorgeous and is very easy to wear the trend.
- Clarins Crystal Balms with its heavily pigmented core, which is surrounded by softening balm, gives you brighter lips. You can choose from four shades but Crystal Mandarin is the best. The balm cost you around £18.
- Summer collection is never complete without Nails. Nails are the best way to flaunt the color and go bright. For the lustrous nails go for the Andrea Fulerton Neon Dipping Dusts which contain fine glitters that glow in the dark. Each glossy and dense shade cost £10.
- After nail color why not make your nails livelier with some fascinating nail art. Revlon’s newly launched nail art collection known as Revlon Nail Art Neon is great as it comes with ultra-bright neon touch and costs around £7.99.
- Change the trend as you like, the Nail wraps from Nail Rock Nail Wraps are really awesome digital prints. These are very easy to apply and after sometime peel them off just like floral stripes. It is priced at £6.70.
- If you are thinking about single palette then nothing is better than the Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess Pure Color eye shadow palette which comes with four shades making your eyes even more expressive. The aqua green touch makes the eyes vibrant than ever. It costs around £35.
- If you want to go bold, then try the Lime Crime Aquataenia palette priced at £23.95.
- After lips, eyes and nails the only thing left are cheeks and now you can make your cheeks brighter with peachy Rotonde which costs around £30.