There are various reasons why a person may have thin hair, a few factors can be due to their lifestyle, constant medication, genetics or because they use too many hair products. No matter what the reason may be, having thin hair can make you look dull and take away the look of your face. No doubt, there are various hair treatments in the market, which can help your hair to grow back, but these treatments can be very expensive and time consuming.
We all love our long tresses. With these gorgeous hairstyles, you can rest easy and try them out for beautiful looks.
With each new fashion season, hair has also been a part of the styles that complement an entire ensemble. This can be difficult as a single look cannot suit all as you have to consider the shape of your face and the current look, while the top hairstyle trends can be modified to suit different people, there are some hairstyles that do not look good on any one, here are some of them:
Long hair needs care and careful handling. If you have long hair, check out these top tips to maintain your long tresses.
Tired of your boring hairdo? Want to try something different? Want others to notice you?
If yes, then try these celebrity hairstyles of 2013. These easy to do hairstyles aren’t just stylish, but easy to manage and suit most face types. Check out the list!
- Long and Blunt: The long scissor cut layered hairstyle is donned by everyone and is quite old so try something new with your long hair. The first thing to ask your hair stylist is to use a razor and give a blunt cut. The look is quite architectural and you get an amazing jagged line with strong layers. The haircut makes your hair look thicker and longer.
- To get the long styling you need to take care of some things like rinse your hair well after washing and conditioning as you want a heavy look. Don’t use any product to make the hair sleek unless it is completely unruly. Use a thermal protector if you are using a flat iron or dryer.
- The “Karlie”: To get the model look ask your hairdresser to go for a non-traditional bob look. The length of the haircut depends on you as you want it till your collarbones or jaw line. Once you are sure about the length then the next thing is to make the haircut jagged and not like the normal layers. The hairstyle is best for the girls with fine hair as it gives a thick look to the layers.
- To spice up the look the most important thing is the hair spray. As you apply the hairspray, curl the hair on your fingers and let it dry or you can also twist the large section and let it dry.
- Grown-Out Pixie: The pixie hairstyle earlier meant shaving the back of your head but now it means keeping as long as you want. Tell your hairstylist to keep a little hair on the back and make sure the sides are tight.
- To flaunt a perfect hairstyle it is essential to make sure that your hair is perfectly smooth and silky. So try to leave in the conditioner for some time and apply light cream oil.
- Best Bangs: Make sure that your hair stylist don’t cut the hair too wide and also ask for a choppy cut with a straight line.
- To the get the style you don’t need too many products but the Clip-in bangs are just adorable.