There are various reasons why a person may have thin hair, a few factors can be due to their lifestyle, constant medication, genetics or because they use too many hair products. No matter what the reason may be, having thin hair can make you look dull and take away the look of your face. No doubt, there are various hair treatments in the market, which can help your hair to grow back, but these treatments can be very expensive and time consuming.
While Hollywood shows us that beauty is defined with long hair, there many actresses who have rebelled against this norm and have got different variations of the cropped haircut. The crop haircut is the bold new trend that is sweeping Hollywood and this involves very short near the nape and back of the head with long hair on top that can be changed to give a different style every day.
Imagine you finally manage to get the kids out of the house and in the car when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the rear view mirror and think, “How did I leave the house like this?” For these moments, always keep a stash of makeup and a few accessories in your purse. It’s amazing how even a quick swipe of lipstick or slipping on a cute headband can make you look and feel more confident and complete.
Depending on the type of haircut you choose, you can make yourself look younger or older. Haircut is a very important part of your face. So, if you want to bring back the youthful look, then you have to choose your hairstyle wisely. So, here are a few tips to help you choose the best hairstyle which will successfully subtract your age:
It is the best thing about being a celebrity that even your hair cut does not go unnoticed by the paparazzi. You all know Jennifer Lawrence as she happens to be a popular actress and has impressed the audience with her many roles. She has been in the news recently but not for her performance but for her new haircut! Yes the actress recently got her haircut and it did not take much time to reach the public. This time her locks are shorter and they are much straighter than they used to be.
Split ends, rough, dry, damaged hair is a common problem faced by people irrespective of their gender. But damaged hair is a sign of being unhealthy; therefore, dealing with them is of prime importance.
So if you are tired of wrestling with your hair or getting scared by the amount of hair loss then it’s time to repair all the damage with some tricks that will make you forget that once your hair was fragile. Exposure to harsh chemicals and flat iron can damage your hair to an extent that repairing all the damage takes a lot of time. So if you are passionate to take the road to recoveries just follow some few steps and you will get healthy and beautiful hair pretty soon.
- Hair products and even water you use to wash off your hair can cause some serious damage making your hair brittle and lifeless with split ends. So the first step is to get rid of the greasy and sticky hard water deposits from your hair. For that you can use a good natural clarifying shampoo, baking soda clarifying treatment and apple cider vinegar treatment.
- Sun damage can make the hair brittle and weak so if you are not doing anything to protect your hair from the damage then start it now. The damage is more during summers but it happens throughout the year as it mainly happens because of UV rays, to which you are exposed to when you go for an outing, to the beach or for a hike. To protect your hair from damage, go for a hydrating treatment, which will help in conditioning hair from the roots to the tip.
- To get the shine and moisture back there is nothing better than a hot oil treatment and it can be done right in your home. Grab your favourite oil and apply it on towel-dried hair. Now cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic bag. Apply heat by sitting in the sun or by a dryer. As soon as the oil is heated up wash your hair with cool water.
- Hair needs deep conditioning to prevent the damage. Always make sure to choose a conditioning product that suits your hair type. If you color your hair then conditioning is very important as the color fades very soon and makes your hair brittle with time.
- The last thing that can be done is to go for a haircut, especially if the lower ends of your hair are in a really bad shape. A nice haircut will help you get rid of all the problems.